- 2nd line support is an extension of our 24 x 7 x 365 Help Desk, to provide a deeper level of investigation for more complex technology issues, that store teams often encounter.
- 3rd line support controls the deployments of technical updates and patches, to ensure the smoothest transition with minimal disruption.
- Remote Device Management: AirWatch is a central device management system used for tablets, iPads and mobile devices. It can deploy app and device updates remotely, and offers central device visibility for troubleshooting purposes.
Should a customer submit a request to open, refit, or close a store, Retail Assist manages the entire end-to-end process, including third party engineers and shop-fitters.
- Ordering, building and configuring hardware to be rolled out, including the gold build. This includes POS solutions, till systems and tablets/iPads, and is completed by our in-house team.
- Ordering and setting up merchant and terminal IDs.
- Ordering data and phone lines for store communications, including broadband, Wi-Fi and VoIP solutions. Wi-Fi configuration and upgrades can also be coordinated.
- During a store refit or refurbishment, we complete de-installation and storage, and can coordinate a full cabling service (data and power).
- New systems roll-out across the entire store estate – including fixed and mobile POS solutions. See our retail Project Management page for further details.
- Implementing technology for store trials in a certain area.